Anyone can do these poses!
More than just The Original HOT Yoga, IT is Powerful Medicine!
VITALIZE, ENERGIZE, REJUVINATE
The Original Hot Guarantee
You may be wondering what is meant when is it said this yoga can "cure" people. In reality, there is no such thing as a cure. Doctors say they have cured a patient when they have removed the symptoms of a particular problem. But if you are cured of the flu on Monday, no one in the world can guarantee that on Friday you won't get the flu again. And so when it is mentioned in the book “Bikram's Beginning Yoga Class” about curing chronic diseases such as arthritis or slipped disc, it is saying that if you faithfully follow the directions, you will be relieved of your symptoms of discomfort. That is the only "cure" anyone can offer.
However, the book offers two guarantees with the cure.
- Guarantee one: If you continue the Beginning Yoga Class regularly (all twenty-six poses exactly as directed including the authentic room temperature) then the chronic symptoms will not return.
- Guarantee two: If you don't continue your yoga practice faithfully, fully, or as directed, then your symptoms will return.
It is for this reason that the Benefits of each separate exercise are not given any great emphasis in the body of the book. The book is not intended to tempt readers to laziness or half measures. For instance those poses marked as good for slipped disc are, it is true, specifically good for correcting that condition. Done alone, however, they will not cure slipped disc. It is the complete series of exercises that "cures."
To read testimonials about how Original Hot Yoga has helped others, please click here.
The dramatic improvements you'll read about in these testimonials can be attributed to causes in addition to the yoga itself: a deep desire to get well, the effort of going to yoga day after day, even when in pain, a desire to overcome fear of the unknown, and the confidence the instructor has in the ability of Original Hot Yoga to bring healing to the situation. All these are important components of the healing process and should not be underestimated along with the yoga itself that helps produce these results.
Growth and progression is an individual standard
To be 'perfect' in Yoga is to do the best you can do. There is no standard of comparison except you—for instance, how:
- Supple your muscles and joints have become compared to when you began
- Well you understand what you are trying to accomplish in each pose
Few of us ever do the poses "perfectly." The reality is that our state of mind and condition of the body create challenges to do the pose. How quickly you progress depends upon your natural ability to a small extent but, mostly upon the time and effort you give to your yoga practice. You'll learn skills of persistence, dedication, concentration, and determination in your yoga practice. Ultimately, to enhance mind and body, relax, strengthen, reshape, and heal yourself in 90 minutes, one class at a time.
A Regular Yoga Practice May
- Supply oxygen and nutrients to parts of the body that have been blocked or stagnant
- Regulate cholesterol in the blood
- Eliminate toxins
- Flushe the lymphatic system
- Improve the spines flexibility and health
- Expand lung capacity and strengthens the heart
- Lubricate joints and strengthens bones
- Stretche and tones the muscles
- Promote weight loss
- Obtain your ideal weight and muscle tone
- Burn over 2000 calories per class
- Reduce stress
- Increase vitality, energy, relaxation
- Increase blood circulation
- Normalize blood pressure w/ regular practice (15 Days in a row will balance it according to the book "Bikram's Begining Yoga Class"
- Keep joints healthy, increases muscle strength around joints to support them under pressure
- Improve muscle strength and flexibility which reduces the risk of injury, or re-injury
- Improve immunity (i.e. getting sick less often, if at all)
- Reduce the symptoms of many chronic diseases (e.g. arthritis and thyroid disorders)
- Promote a sense of well being that spreads into your daily life
- Eliminate Pain
- Prevent chronic illness and injuries
- Obtain Maximum Results at ANY Fitness Level and Age
- More cardio than running without the impact/Harder than a Marathon
- Offers health, wellness, restoration, rejuvination and relaxation.
- Work every muscle and the entire body, inside and out
- A noncompetitive environment that welcomes any level of fitness or state of health
- Positive effects you can feel after just one class
- Doctor Recommended